Unit 8 - Line Following and Conveyor Systems
This unit goes over the building fundamentals necessary to build a conveyor system as well as the programming logic needed to use a line following sensor.
Unit Teacher Notes
CLick here to download Teacher notes for unit 8
This unit explains the pats of the conveyor system and how a conveyor system is used within the VEX system.
- Identify the parts of a conveyor feeder
- Explain the role each part plays in a conveyor system
- Explain the purpose of a conveyor feeder
This lessons goes in depth into the function and the purpose of a line follower. Additionally, it explains how it can be programmed in RobotC.
- Explain the purpose of a line follower
- Explain how a line follower operates
- Given the components of a VEX robotics design system program a line follower in autonomous mode to have the robot follow the parade route and throw a bead
Quiz on the unit
- Check for understanding